Sunday, June 26, 2011
Coding is like drinking with your bestfriends
Recently I have been doing a lot of programming in SQL for Social Networks. I use this as an excuse to be on Facebook everyday. As things change overtime and small modifications are made, I am constantly going back and adding 100 lines of code for each change I make to my tables in my Database. I guess this drives down to when my boss tells me not to skimp time on the DB design. NUTS! I'm more of a search and destroy coder. Although lots of people frown on this particular programming paradigm, I seem to excel in it with my brute force tactics. America Fuck Ya! I don't care how great of a programmer you are. Sometimes you just can't see far enough to anticipate problems you are going to hit. Its kind of like a nite of drinking with your friends. You never know whats going to happen.
Labels:
drinking,
Network,
programming,
socal,
sql
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment