For
the past month, I’ve been brewing up some next gen Campsher app ideas. I got a
few that have high payoffs and very little development. Here is a list.
- Octostream - A Graph based multimedia browsing app. I always wanted to do this in the back of my mind and have actually began development for it. I actually stopped development to take a step back and come up with some good algorithms for Octostream. Check out the picture.
- iWatch This - An app that is for the unreleased iWatch. Basically, it would be an app for the iWatch that uses the accelerometer to make action noises when the user throws a punch of makes a chainsaw motion. Very easy and if Im first to get to the market, I could make some money on a wide open unsaturated market.
- CityWhisk - This is not my idea. A startup from Rochester contacted me with this idea. Basically, you give it a few parameters like how much money you got and how far you wanna travel and it will build you a list of things to do in your city. I figured this would take forever to develop so I told them I would build them a mock app with no backend (Fake App to shop around).

No comments:
Post a Comment